Friday, February 15, 2013

Thank you

A friend of mine wrote an article about me and my doll making in the local newspaper.  It was pretty fun and I felt honored to be spotlighted about my craft.  I really love making these little dolls.  I feel very blessed to be able to do something I love and to have people like you to share it with.  Thanks for supporting me and my hobby.  It's been a lot of fun and I hope to be able to continue to make dolls for those of you still waiting.  With a very busy life, and with very active kids, it's hard to make as many dolls as I would like to, but I hope you know that the ones I do make, are made with lots of love.  These are the photos he captured of me and my dolls.  I probably just looked to most to be the crazy doll lady.  Maybe I am.  But I am okay with that. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment