Friday, March 8, 2013

Sophie

This little sweet little girl is Sophie.  Named after my new little great-niece born just a week ago.  She's an 11 inch custom doll that I made. She has the sweetest little face to match her disposition.
Sophie patiently awaited for her clothes this week.  These fabrics were divine to work with.  My customer gave me this gorgeous dress to upcycle into a her special doll dress.  The colors were just beautiful.  Sophie is quite pleased as well.  
She did insist on having purple shoes.  It's her favorite color after all.  She loves to take them off and look at the small floral pattern inside.


We did take a break to watch the little birds in the trees.  Spring must be around the corner finally.


This is a comparison pic of my 10-11 inch doll to my 12-13 inch dolls.  Sophie is quite petite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment